Wallace Forklift Training at your company site
Wallace celebrates over 50 years of quality training:
- Forklift training & certification on your machines at your choice of dates & times.
- All type of machines and categories at your premises
- Or, at our Park Royal (NW10 7AR) training centre, we offer Counterbalance & Reach Forklift Training
CALL 020 8453 3440 for next available dates
- Benefits of Wallace Forklift Training at your Site
- Forklift Training Course Topics Covered
- H&S Recognised and Accredited by - RTITB & NORS
- Forklift Training Courses, Prices & Availability
- On-Site requirements for train at your premises
- Training for all types of Forklift Trucks
Save time and travel costs - Using your facilities can be more convenient for you and your operators. It saves you money. We charge a Single Daily Rate for up to 3 operators per day. For a second machine type additional training day(s) would be required. (At our Park Royal Centre we charge per operator, per attendance, instead of per day).
Available & Flexible - From as little as 1 day for re-certification. Available Monday to Saturday and by arrangement on Sundays, evenings, or around shift patterns. See RTITB NORS Matix below for recommended length of training appropriate for the number of operators attending and their experience/qualifications, or call us 0208453 3440 and we'll advise.
Certificates / Licence - Wallace certificates display your company name (unless otherwise requested at time of booking) and successul operators certificates are emailed to you, the sponsor, in a PDF format. Laminated certificates and photocards are available at extra cost.
Document Storage / Replacement of Lost Certificate Facility - Obtain duplicates of certificates and operators registration details Click here more information
Health & Safety Monitoring, Renewals & Compliance - Our Renewal/Reminder Service means that towards the end of 3 years re-certification date, we'll let you know its time for one of our instructors to re-test/re-certificate your operators to maintain their RTITB Certification. You'll get documentary evidence of correct and appropriate training, delivered in good time, to meet your legal and health & safety needs.
Introduction to forklift equipment, including basic hydraulics
Rated capacity and load centres, Stability and instability factors
Operators safety code, Driving on inclines
Pallet and load assessment, Vehicle loading/unloading
Attachments and how they affect the characteristics of the truck
Battery care and maintenance, Pre-use checks and defect reporting
Theory, pre-use checks and full practical training/testing on the equipment
- Approved by ABA - the Accrediting Bodies Authority - RTITB is the leading certificating organisation
- Click here for RTITB NORS MATRIX - see recommended length of training
- Genuine RTITB Certificate from an accredited organisation not only have the instructors name but also a UNIQUE NORS REGISTRATION NUMBER like this:
Our excellent reputation, good service and quality training means Wallace Forklift Training regularly achieves 100% pass rate.
- Monday to Friday - £240 + VAT per day (So, for 3 people £80+VAT per person) includes PDF Certificates for successul operators, emailed to you, the sponsor.
Saturday/or alternative shift times - 20% surcharge
- RTITB (NORS) Registration per operator - £5.30+VAT includes PDF Certificate.
- Optional extras - Photocard £10+VAT and / or Laminated Certificate £9.60+VAT per operator
- A quiet area/room (with power supply) suitably lit, heated and ventilated for theory instruction/tests.
- Uninterrupted use of truck/equipment, in working condition, with legible capacity plate
- Area at least 8m x 5m (ideally 12m x 6m) minimum 5.5m high
- Smooth floor free from ruts/holes.
- 15-20 pallets in good condition (for setting up chicane exercise) in addition to those used when training.
- Racking at least 4m high with intermediate, high & floor levels to stack/de-stack either loaded pallets or loaded steel stillages.
- If your operation does not involve racking, a restricted certificate can be issued relevant to company situation.
- Training usually lasts between 6-8 hours per day depending on the number of operators attending and their experience.
Wallace provides Health and Safety recognised Accredited Forklift Training for Fork lift Truck’s at client premises.
Including (but not limited to);
Counterbalance (Electric, Diesel, Petrol, LPG)
Reach and Double Deep Reach and 4-way Reach
VNA (Man Up, Man Down)
Order Pickers (Low, Medium and High Level)
Stackers (Pedestrian and Ride On)
Masted Rough Terrain Counterbalance
Whatever forklift type you have let us know and we'll quote for your training needs.
For quality Forklift Training, contact us today:
- 020 8453 3440 choose option 3 for Forklift Training
- Click here to email us
- Fill in the Quick Enquiry Form and we'll call you back
- Wallace School of Transport, Forklift Training, 8 Steele Road,Park Royal, London, NW10 7AR