Forklift Training at Client Site
Training at your location
Using your equipment and facilities, Wallace Instructors deliver training and certification on your forklift, any type. Wallace Training is suitable for:
- Beginners / Novice operators need a 'first time' certificate
- People with some forklift background but no formal training
- Refresh & Re-certification and/or Conversion Courses for existing experienced operators
At the end of training there is a practical test and a simple written theory assessment to ensure confirmation of learning.
Instructors’ travel to your premises FREE of CHARGE when it's within half-an-hour of Park Royal. Any congestion zone charges are added to training fees.
Up to 3 Operators per day:
Counterbalance - £325 + VAT per day
Reach - £325 + VAT per day
Flexi / Bendi Trucks - £325 + VAT per day
VNA - £325 + VAT per day
Transportable Forklift (Moffett) - £400 +VAT per day
Pedestrian Operated - Up to 6 Operators on the day £325 +VAT per day
In addition to training fees:
RTITB NORS Registration £8.50+VAT and e-certificate £10+VAT = £18.50+VAT per operator
Company sponsored operators certificates normally show the name of the company.
e-certificates for successful operators are emailed to the company/sponsor.
We usually only require 7 - 10 days to arrange, but if you need specific dates or times please give more notice.
Training is usually Monday to Friday
Saturday training is available at 20% surcharge.
Shift/Night training may be available, ask for details:
Length of Training
For one forklift machine type, typical duration is:
- Novice Operators: 3 delegates = 5 days, 2 delegates = 4 days, 1 delegate = 3 days.
- Experienced Operators : 3 delegates = 3 days, 2 delegates = 2 days, 1 delegate = 2 days.
- Refresher & Re-Certification : up to 3 delegates = 1 day.
- For experience operators, without previous formal training or anyone needing correct tuition, 1 day may not be enough time to develop/improve their operating skills & revise the necessary theoretical knowledge of safe working practices and relevant legislation.
On Site training requirements include:
- A quiet area/room (with power supply), suitably lit, heated and ventilated for Theory Instruction/Test.
- Un-interrupted use of truck & equipment, in sound mechanical condition, with legible capacity plate.
- Minimum Area - 8m x 5m, ideally 12m x 6m & minimum 5.5m high with smooth floor, free from ruts/holes.
- Racking at least 4m high, with high, intermediate & floor levels to stack/de-stack either loaded pallets or loaded steel stillages.
- If your operation does not involve racking, a restricted certificate can be issued relevant to your company premises.
- Addtional 15 – 20 pallets in good condition (for setting up the chicane exercise).
Please raise concerns about literacy or language comprehension (or about Fitness to Operate machinery) before booking or when on assessment.