Forklift Training with Wallace in Park Royal, London
Learn to use a forklift and get a licence in a week or less!
Courses start Every Week & Weekends
(Saturday & Sunday) also available
Fully Equipped Warehouse Training Centre - London NW10 7AR
10 minutes walk from Harlesden Station (Bakerloo Line) & Overground Station
Wallace Instructors & Wallace Centre - Accredited & Approved by RTITB NORS
- Book Direct SAVE MONEY - No Middlemen / No Agent / No Broker fees!
TWO to ONE Training - 2 learners to 1 instructor at WALLACE Park Royal Centre
Counterbalance OR Reach / Counterbalance AND Reach Forklift Training
1 day - £154.67 +VAT = £185
2 days - £245.83 +VAT = £295
3 days - £329.67 +VAT = £395
4 days - £437.50 +VAT = £525
5 days - £500.00 +VAT = £600
Wallace PDF Certificate & RTITB NORS Registration included in above
Optional extra WALLACE Photocard £10 +VAT = £12.00 on top of training fees
- Call now for next available dates 020 8453 3440
Small 1 to 2 day courses - for very experienced operators, with expired UK certificates, to re-fresh & re-certificate (for the same type of machine)
Other 2 to 3 day courses - for operators with experience but no formal training or UK certificate
Larger 4 to 5 day courses - for people with little experience or never used a forklift
- FREE Advice over the phone. FREE practical Assessment.
- CALL NOW 020 8453 3440 - Choose option 3 for Forklift Training
Visit us. See our training centre. Try our forklifts. Meet our Instructors for FREE practical assessment (normally costs £100). Conditions apply.
No car licence needed. If you're over 18, have good communication, co-ordination & learning skills, you'll have no problems getting your Forklift Qualification.
- Your Certificate should look the one below. Accredited providers, like WALLACE, issue certificates that are listed on HSE approved databases.
Learn everything you need to pass and get your Forklift Truck Certificate (licence) and find a well paid job! We offer NO PASS, NO FEE guarantee
At the end of training, you'll take a simple written theory assessment and a practical check to be sure you've learnt the knowledge and operating skills you need to be a safe and competent operator
WALLACE TRAINING IS ACCREDITED & RECOGNISED. GET YOUR CHECKABLE, OFFICIAL HEALTH & SAFETY QUALIFICATIONS
The government's Health & Safety Executive Accrediting Bodies Association (ABA) has a mandatory database for all Mechanical Handling Equipment & Workplace Operators. Each operator is allocated a unique ID number that remains with the operator for life, so when the operator adds additional qualifications these also get recorded against the operators registration number.
Borrow part or all of your training fee. Pay 10% deposit and re-payments from 9 months up to 36 months. To get a loan you must be working at least 16 hours a week, lived in the UK for over 3 years and be credit worthy (i.e. no CCJ, DRO or bankrupt). A friend, relative or partner can take a loan out your behalf. For more details about DEKO loans call 020 8453 3440
Wallace ALSO provides Truck Mounted Forklift Training available at Wallace London facility or at customers premises using your facilites
Got a HGV licence? Boost your skills and get a better job with a Truck Mounted Forklift Certificate.
A Transportable Lift Truck (sometimes known as a Moffett Mounty), is attached 'Piggy Back' style to the back of a Heavy Goods Vehicle, and hitched or un-hitched (mounted/ dismounted) from the vehicle so the forklift can be used to load and unload cargo. CALL FOR PRICES
For quality Forklift Training in London, contact WALLACE:
- Call - 020 8453 3440 - choose Option 3 for Forklift Training
- Click here to email us
- Fill in the Quick Enquiry Form
- Wallace School of Transport, Forklift Training, 8 Steele Road, Park Royal, London, NW10 7AR
Forklift Training Course Subjects
- Intro to forklift including basic hydraulics
- Theory, pre-use checks, defect reporting, battery care and mainenance
- Stability and instability factors, driving on inclines
- Operators safety code
- Pallet and load assessment, rated capacity and load centres
- Vehicle loading/unloading
- Attachments and how they affect forklift characteristics
- Full Practical Training and testing using Wallace equipment
It is not possible to get two certificates (i.e. counterbalance & reach) in a 1 day course. If more than 2 people attend at one time the course will be extended at no extra charge.
What if I want a Laminated Copy of my Certificate? This is available at £9.60+VAT on top of above fees.
What if I have lost my Wallace Laminated Certificate? - Click here for more information