Forklift Training with Wallace in Park Royal, London
Learn to use a forklift and get a licence in a week or less!
Counterbalance, Reach & Pivot Steer (Flexi / Bendi)
Courses start Every Week
Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) also available
Fully Equipped Warehouse Training Centre - London NW10 7AR
10 minutes walk from Harlesden Station (Bakerloo Line) & Overground Station
Wallace Instructors & Wallace Centre - RTITB & NORS Accredited & Approved
- Book Direct SAVE MONEY - No Middlemen / No Agent / No Broker fees!
2 learners to 1 instructor at WALLACE Park Royal Centre
Pivet Steer (Bendi / Flexi)
Get 1, 2 or all 3 qualifications
1 day - £185
2 days - £295
3 days - £395
4 days - £525
5 days - £600
6 days - £820
7 days - £875
Prices include VAT and Wallace PDF Certificate/Licence & RTITB NORS Registration
Optional extra on top of above fees
WALLACE Photocard £10+VAT = £12.00
WALLACE Photocard & Laminated Certicate £19.58+VAT = £23.50
- Call now for next available dates 020 8453 3440
1 to 2 day courses - for very experienced operators, with expired UK certificates, to re-fresh & re-certificate (for the same type of machine)
2 to 3 day courses - for operators with experience but no formal training or UK certificate
4 to 5 day courses - for people with little experience or never used a forklift
- No car licence needed. If you're over 18, have good communication, co-ordination & learning skills, you'll have no problems getting your Forklift Qualification.
- FREE Advice over the phone. FREE practical Assessment.
- CALL NOW 020 8453 3440 - Choose option 3 for Forklift Training
Visit us. See our training centre. Try our forklifts. Meet our Instructors for FREE practical assessment (normally costs £100). Conditions apply.
- Certificate sample below. Accredited providers, like WALLACE, issue qualifications through RTITB and listed on HSE approved database
- DON'T BE FOOLED by a in-house certificate that's delivered by a qualified instructor but not recognised everywhere. UNAPPOVED, CHEAP COURSES MEAN A RESTRICTED LICENCE / CERTIFICATE - that limits and restricts where you can work.
- WALLACE certificates mean you can operate the forklift at any location, any company, any manufacturer of machine, any power source.
Learn everything you need to pass. Get your Forklift Truck Certificate (licence) and find a well paid job! We offer NO PASS, NO FEE guarantee
At the end of training, you'll have a simple written theory assessment and a practical check to be sure you've learnt the knowledge and operating skills you need to be a safe and competent operator
WALLACE TRAINING IS ACCREDITED & RECOGNISED. GET YOUR CHECKABLE, OFFICIAL HEALTH & SAFETY QUALIFICATIONS
The government's Health & Safety Executive Accrediting Bodies Association (ABA) has a mandatory database for all Mechanical Handling Equipment & Workplace Operators. Each operator is allocated a unique ID number that remains with the operator for life, so when the operator adds additional qualifications these also get recorded against the operators registration number.
Want a Loan to spread the cost of training? To get a loan you must be working at least 16 hours a week, have lived in the UK for over 3 years and be credit worthy (i.e. no CCJ, DRO or bankrupt). A friend, relative or partner can take a loan out your behalf. For more details call 020 8453 3440
Wallace ALSO provides Truck Mounted Forklift Training available at Wallace School in Slough, or at customers premises using your facilites
Got a HGV licence? Boost your skills and get a better job with a Truck Mounted Forklift Certificate.
A Transportable Lift Truck (sometimes known as Moffett Mounty), is attached 'Piggy Back' style to the back of a HGV and hitched or un-hitched (mounted/ dismounted) from the vehicle, when the forklift loads and unloads the cargo. CALL FOR PRICES
For quality Forklift Training in London, contact WALLACE:
- Call - 020 8453 3440 - choose Option 3 for Forklift Training
- Click here to email us
- Fill in the Quick Enquiry Form
- Wallace School of Transport, Forklift Training, 8 Steele Road, Park Royal, London, NW10 7AR
Forklift Training Course Subjects
- Intro to forklift including basic hydraulics
- Theory, pre-use checks, defect reporting, battery care and mainenance
- Stability and instability factors, driving on inclines
- Operators safety code
- Pallet and load assessment, rated capacity and load centres
- Vehicle loading/unloading
- Attachments and how they affect forklift characteristics
- Full Practical Training and testing using Wallace equipment
It is not possible to get two certificates (i.e. counterbalance & reach) in a 1 day course. If more than 2 people attend at one time the course will be extended at no extra charge.
What if I have lost my Wallace Laminated Certificate? - Click here for more information