Forklift Training with Wallace in Park Royal, London
Learn to use a forklift and get a licence in a week or less!
Courses start Every Week & Weekends
(Saturday & Sunday) also available
Fully Equipped Warehouse Training Centre - London NW10 7AR
10 minutes walk from Harlesden Station (Bakerloo Line) & Overground Station
Wallace Instructors & Wallace Centre - Accredited & Approved by RTITB NORS
- Book direct SAVE MONEY - no middlemen / no brokers / no agent fees to pay!
TWO to ONE Training - 2 learners to 1 instructor at WALLACE Park Royal Centre
Counterbalance OR Reach / Counterbalance AND Reach Forklift Training
1 day - £154.67 +VAT = £185
2 days - £245.83 +VAT = £295
3 days - £329.67 +VAT = £395
4 days - £437.50 +VAT = £525
5 days - £500.00 +VAT = £600
Wallace Certificate & RTITB NORS Registration included in above
Optional extra WALLACE Photocard £10 +VAT = £12.00 on top of training fees
- Call now for next available dates - 020 8453 3440
Wallace courses suit all levels of experience. No car licence required.
If you're over 18, have good communication, co-ordination & learning skills, you'll have no problems getting your Forklift Qualification.
Small 1 to 2 day courses - for very experienced operators, with expired UK certificates, and those who want to re-certificate (for the same type of machine).
Other 2 to 3 day courses - for operators with experience but no formal training or an official UK certificate.
Larger 4 to 5 day courses - for people with only little experience on forklifts / or who have not used a forklift before.
It is not possible to get two certificates (i.e. counterbalance & reach) in a 1 day course. If more than 2 people attend at one time the course will be extended at no extra charge.
At the end of training, successful operators are added to the National Operator Registration Scheme (NORS for short) and receive a RTITB CERTIFCATE which is recognised by employers across the UK.
- Not sure what forklift training course you need?
Get FREE advice (no obligation to make a booking) from our knowledgable staff over the phone. CALL NOW 020 8453 3440 - Choose option 3 for Forklift Training
Or, visit us, see our training centre and meet our Instructors.
Take a FREE practical assessment when one of our instructors can see your forklift operating skills and recommend the right course for you.
Click here to view RTITB NORS Recommend Course Durations
- Wallace Forklift Training FREE ASSESSMENT - Counterbalance or Reach
Learn everything you need to pass - Get your Forklift Truck Certificate (licence) and find a well paid job!
We offer NO PASS, NO FEE guarantee.
Call Wallace Forklift Training for a no obligation FREE ASSESSMENT (normally cost £100). Conditions apply.
Forklift Training Course Subjects
- Intro to forklift including basic hydraulics
- Theory, pre-use checks, defect reporting, battery care and mainenance
- Stability and instability factors, driving on inclines
- Operators safety code
- Pallet and load assessment, rated capacity and load centres
- Vehicle loading/unloading
- Attachments and how they affect forklift characteristics
- Full Practical Training and testing using Wallace equipment
At the end of training, take a simple written theory assessment and a practical check to be sure you've learnt the knowledge and operating skills you need to be a safe and competent operator - and get a good job!
Remember, WITH WALLACE - YOUR TRAINING IS ACCREDITED & RECOGNISED, with CHECKABLE, OFFICIAL HEALTH & SAFETY QUALIFICATIONS
The government's Health & Safety Executive Accrediting Bodies Association (ABA) has a mandatory database for all Mechanical Handling Equipment & Workplace Operators. Each operator is allocated a unique ID number that remains with the operator for life, so when the operator adds additional qualifications these also get recorded against the operators registration number.
What if I have lost my Wallace certificate? - Click here for more information
- Certification for operators trained through accredited training providers, like WALLACE, can be found and traced through HSE approved databases.
- Genuine RTITB Certificate from an accredited organisation should look this:
Borrow part or all of the cost of training. Pay a minimum of 10% deposit and plan re-payments from 9 months up to 36 months. To qualify you must be working at least 16 hours per week, have lived in the UK for over 3 years and be credit worthy (i.e. no CCJ, DRO or bankrupt). It is also possible for a friend, relative or partner to take a loan on your behalf.
For more details about DEKO loans call 020 8453 3440
Wallace ALSO provides Transportable Lift Truck Training
- Truck Mounted Forklift Training available at Wallace London facility or at customers premises using your facilites
Drivers with a lorry licence can boost their skills and get a better job with a Truck Mounted Forklift Certificate.
Sometimes known as a Moffett Mounty, a Transportable Lift Truck, is attached 'Piggy Back' style to the back of a Heavy Goods Vehicle, and hitched or un-hitched (mounted/ dismounted) from the HGV host so the forklift can be used to load and unload cargo.
CALL FOR COURSE PRICES.
For quality Forklift Training in London, contact WALLACE:
- Call - 020 8453 3440 - choose Option 3 for Forklift Training
- Click here to email us
- Fill in the Quick Enquiry Form
- Wallace School of Transport, Forklift Training, 8 Steele Road, Park Royal, London, NW10 7AR