Wallace Forklift Training at your company site
Wallace celebrates over 50 years of quality training, we deliver:
- Forklift training & certification - all categories at your premises, on your machines, at your choice of dates & times
- Or, at our Park Royal (NW10 7AR) training centre, we offer Counterbalance & Reach
CALL 020 8453 3440 for next available dates
- Benefits of Wallace Forklift Training at your Site
- Forklift Training Course Topics Covered
- H&S Recognised and Accredited by - RTITB & NORS
- Forklift Training Courses, Prices & Availability
- On-Site requirements for train at your premises
- Training for all types of Forklift Trucks
Cost Effective - Using your facilities saves money. We charge a Single Daily Rate and up to 3 operators can be trained - at one time - on one machine type. For a second machine type additional training day(s) would be required. Incidentally, training at our Park Royal Centre is charged per operator, per attendance, instead of per day.
Available & Flexible - Training from as little as 1 day for re-certification. Novice operators usually need between 3 to 5 days - see RTITB NORS Matix below for recommended length of training as it varies acording to the number of operators attending and their existing experience and qualifications. Or simply call us, tell us your operators forklift experience and we'll advise. Training is available Monday to Saturday and by arrangement training outside normal hours on Sundays, Bank Holidays and shift patterns is available.
Certificates / Licence - Wallace certificates display your company name (unless otherwise requested at time of booking) and are issued directly to you, the sponsor,
Document Storage / Replacement of Lost Certificate Facility - Duplicates of certificates and operators registration details are available. Click here more information
Health & Safety Monitoring, Renewals & Compliance - Our Renewal/Reminder Service means that towards the end of 3 years recommended re-certification date, we'll remind you its time for one of our instructors to re-visit and re-test/re-certificate your operators. And, as required, we can provide documentary evidence that we have delivered correct and appropriate training, in good time to meet your legal, health & safety requirements. Wallace provides fully Accredited & Approved RTITB National Operator Registration Scheme - NORS Certification recognised by H & S Execuitive as one of the leading accredited bodies.
Save Time and Travelling costs - On site training at your premises offers covenience for you and your operators.
Introduction to forklift equipment, including basic hydraulics
Rated capacity and load centres, Stability and instability factors
Operators safety code, Driving on inclines
Pallet and load assessment, Vehicle loading/unloading
Attachments and how they affect the characteristics of the truck
Battery care and maintenance, Pre-use checks and defect reporting
Theory, pre-use checks and full practical training/testing on the equipment
- Approved by ABA - the Accrediting Bodies Authority - RTITB is the leading certificating organisations
- Click here to see RTITB NORS recommended training durations
- Genuine RTITB Certificate from an accredited organisation should look this:
Our excellent reputation, good service and quality training means Wallace Forklift Training regularly achieves 100% pass rate.
- Monday to Friday Training - £240 + VAT per day (so for 3 people £80+VAT per person)
Saturday/or alternative shift times - 20% surcharge
- Mandatory RTITB (NORS) Registration - per operator - £5.30+VAT
Optional Wallace photocard £10 + VAT
- A quiet area/room (with power supply) suitably lit, heated and ventilated for theory instruction/tests.
- Uninterrupted use of truck/equipment, in working condition, with legible capacity plate
- Area at least 8m x 5m (ideally 12m x 6m) minimum 5.5m high
- Smooth floor free from ruts/holes.
- 15-20 pallets in good condition (for setting up chicane exercise) in addition to those used when training.
- Racking at least 4m high with intermediate, high & floor levels to stack/de-stack either loaded pallets or loaded steel stillages.
- If your operation does not involve racking, a restricted certificate can be issued relevant to company situation.
- Training usually lasts between 6 - 8 hours per day depending on number the of operators attending and their experience.
Wallace provides Health and Safety recognised Accredited Forklift Training for Fork lift Truck’s at client premises.
Including (but not limited to);
Counterbalance (Electric, Diesel, Petrol, LPG)
Reach and Double Deep Reach and 4-way Reach
VNA (Man Up, Man Down)
Order Pickers (Low, Medium and High Level)
Stackers (Pedestrian and Ride On)
Masted Rough Terrain Counterbalance
Whatever forklift type you have let us know and we'll quote for your training needs.
For quality Forklift Training, contact us today:
- 020 8453 3440 choose option 3 for Forklift Training
- Click here to email us
- Fill in the Quick Enquiry Form and we'll call you back
- Wallace School of Transport, Forklift Training, 8 Steele Road,Park Royal, London, NW10 7AR